Confirmed with Link: Senators Announce Training Camp Roster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Sanderson Yakemchuk is interesting at this stage ..
JBD 7th
Addison Hamonic 4th pair... I expect Addison to be let go or signed to a 2 way and waived to Belleville.. My guess is let go.

Yakemchuk has showed very well in TC so far... Still tbd what they do with him... My guess is they send him back to the dub .. but he has given them some thought. The 9 games may be in play and almost certainly would be if this was a couple years ago.. They could give him a bigger taste or just get on with it if they strongly intend to send him back.
Yak should see games if Zub isn't playing. JBD and Hamonic are both pressbox guys ideally, the competition for a guy to step in and be better on the 3rd pair isn't high.

Can even keep him up and keep 8 D for the start to get him in a game then send him down.

100% needs to head back to Junior, no question there, but keeping him up for a game the same way they did for Chabot and Fromenton at 18/19 is a route they can take.

Reactions: OD99

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
JBD 7th
Addison Hamonic 4th pair... I expect Addison to be let go or signed to a 2 way and waived to Belleville.. My guess is let go.

Yakemchuk has showed very well in TC so far... Still tbd what they do with him... My guess is they send him back to the dub .. but he has given them some thought. The 9 games may be in play and almost certainly would be if this was a couple years ago.. They could give him a bigger taste or just get on with it if they strongly intend to send him back.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
Yakemchuk has showed very well in TC so far... Still tbd what they do with him... My guess is they send him back to the dub ..

The closest comparables I can remember in Senators history of a first rounder like him who came in, had no one believing he had a chance to make the team then blew away expectations so that it was a possibility were Hossa and Zibanejad. They both got a handful of games and then sent down.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Norris in?

Ullmark in?

Yak in?

1000001601.gif

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
The closest comparables I can remember in Senators history of a first rounder like him who came in, had no one believing he had a chance to make the team then blew away expectations so that it was a possibility were Hossa and Zibanejad. They both got a handful of games and then sent down.
Cowen was the only D

Reactions: BigRig4

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
JBD 7th

Isn't Addison someone Belleville could use? He would be a star level AHL defenseman, and last I looked, we weren't exactly an AHL powerhouse. He could be a 0.8ppg defenseman in the AHL if not more. Thats nothing to sneeze at.

Kleven will make the team...yakemchuk is either in the NHL or junior...so it's not like he's taking a spot from a guy we expect to make the team in the next year or two from developing..

Reactions: BigRig4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad