Confirmed with Link: Senators Announce Training Camp Roster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
How do we know if Bruce even knows the difference between right and left?

His mother wife puts a string through his jacket arms with a left tag on one sleeve and a right tag on the other.

Buffet lines usually start on the left. He never gets that shit wrong.

Like he hasn't been banned from every buffet in town. I've seen his pic behind the front desk at the Mandarin.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
The formula seems to be showing:

1. Squeeze as much as you can out of Brady, Sanderson and Stutzle. All 3 have to have big seasons and lead every night, get lots of points and score big goals every night all over the ice like star players do. Play them big minutes.

2. Rely on the secondary push to be the backbone of your team (kinda built like the last 3 SC winners and the we got a player from Each team St Louis, Florida, Vegas of the South. Pinto, Chabot, Norris, Batherson, Greig, Giroux, Zub have to be as a group difference makers every night. We need multiple points a night from this group and they have to play at their highest level every 3-4 games. If Batherson plays like an All-Star every 3rd game, if we are talking about Pinto as a Selke guy, if Chabot finds his QMJHL legs again, if Greig fires a puck at Mitch Marner and then dekes Morgan ‘Potato Face’ Smiley, G is a unit, and of course we all know Zub fills that Russian Dman cheer we got love for.

(St Lou’s win gave me the most hope as a Sens fan a small market team can win the SC and a plan to build without highly paid star players worked to win their first and I see this as Ottawa’s model not Boston as we suggest a lot)

3. Whoever can give you a push in the bottom pair you play that player even if it’s only for burst of 8, 10, or 15 games. If Halliday plays well for 8 games and falls off, send him down and call up Gaudette or Crookshank and if they start falling off after 6 games recycle.

4. The veteran forwards have to deliver. I think Cousins, Damaio and Jensen will do their thing. G will be a unit. I do have a concern with Perron and how much juice is left, heart is there but my expectations aren’t more then 20-25 points but I still think he brings so much to the game because he still has the mad love for the game the young hungry guys need to feed off of.

5. Pray for Saves. Ullmark and Forsberg have been told Ottawa has endless love for excellent Swedish hockey players and it’s a cheer that's been quiet for to long. If Staois is listening Ottawa likes Star Swedish players so thank you.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad