Confirmed with Link: Senators Announce Training Camp Roster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Kleven running around is great, we want/need that from him. Getting the juices flowing in training camp is good for everyone
Yeah, we hadn't really seen that from him at the NHL level, this might be an indication that he's feeling more comfortable with the pro pace and knowing when he can step up.

Reactions: bert and Icelevel

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Gorgeous rush by Chabot to set up Halliday in the slot, who buries it.

Halliday also made a great rush with a beauty backhand setup to someone in the slot.

58 White. Paired with Chabot.

if its 58 white boy is a project lol

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Eliasson 78...he's really raw, but man, he moves so well for such a big kid. Been liking his instincts so far this period, too (considering he can't splatter anyone against the boards in this game).

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Chabot taking his leadership role seriously. In constant talks with Green and dictating the pace

Martin in the stand watching, talking with fan

Reactions: BigRig4

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
sure but isn't that the bare minimum?

he just looks 3-4 years away.

lol he snipes one as i write this.
I think he has a year of junior and a year in the A then gets a serious crack at the Ottawa roster.

He is 18. Maybe my expectations are too low.

He is a BIG boy though. We were at the red carpet and he shocked me with how big he is already.

If he is going to potentially still grow a bit and then fill out into a man, we will have another beast back there along with Sandy (Hulk smash, huge!) and Kleven (big, but not nearly as filled out and thick as Sandy).

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
All the haters wont be able to deal.

How am I a hater, I don't hate the pick, I like the player.

But it's clear he is a couple of years away.

I prefer building the net out so having a big physical top 4 rd like Yakemchuck would be good even if players behind him end up better.

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad