Senators and National Capital Commission have reached an agreement for a new arena at LeBreton Flats

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Ya most posters are aware of the hate on, you have for Canada, you’ve stated it on the boards before.

No, I'm talking about Ottawa. It's like a huge construction zone, it's insane. And they never get anything done.

Maybe they'll build the stadium soon enough, because it's not a public utility. But that light rail is pure lol.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
No, I'm talking about Ottawa. It's like a huge construction zone, it's insane. And they never get anything done.

Maybe they'll build the stadium soon enough, because it's not a public utility. But that light rail is pure lol.
No one can argue on the light rail.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

can confirm. i was there on wednesday and thursday. what in the hell are they doing along the river?!

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
My guy, i dont even know what you are arguing. I said lebreton is easier and quicker to reach from orleans and other points from the city than the CTC.

Here's a refresher if you've already forgotten what you've posted.

This arena will be reachable via public transportation.

What? Sea to sky is a windy, often, two lane road. Don’t see the comparison. That Ottawa to Kanata corridor might be six lanes (mostly) but it’s in central Canada, where winters are dark, cold, and nasty. Sadly there are growing numbers of people who have to drive this every day for work.

The Sea to Sky Highway, especially before they upgraded it before the Olympics, was a notoriously dangerous highway. The westbound Queensway leading to Kanata is not dangerous unless you have no idea how to drive a car.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
No one can argue on the light rail.

Except Jim Watson. Because SNC Lavalin likely gave him reasons to.

ah. how long until done? its hard to navigate the area when we're driving around for work. its tough when getting to a very specific spot near there (manhole covers we need to access )

You go around all day looking for specific manholes to access? o_O

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017

The Sea to Sky Highway, especially before they upgraded it before the Olympics, was a notoriously dangerous highway. The westbound Queensway leading to Kanata is not dangerous unless you have no idea how to drive a car.
Winter in central Canada vs winter on the west coast. Hmmm. I wonder why Canadians retire to the west coast and not to central Canada? Could it be because of the difference in winters? Oh! And what season is hockey? That’s right! It’s winter!!!
Comparing the west coast to Ottawa/Kanata in winter is …. You fill in the blank.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

I still have no idea what you are on about. I never mentioned cars or the sea to sky highway( I don’t even know what that is or where is it)

You just have me confused with someone else.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Try to follow along with the quotes. This place does merge posts together at time. Most people can figure it out. Maybe one day you'll join that group.
You quoted me and only said here’s a refresher than quoted another post. So again. I don’t know what you are on about. But sure get personal. It’s all you have apparently.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I mean sure, after it takes 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot.

Because of the arena location, everyone leaving the CTC is going the same way…east. Traffic nightmare.
If you know how to drive, the max it has ever taken me to get to the freeway is 30 minutes and that was because i spent 20 minutes warming up the car. Once you get to the freeway it is only a 20 minute drive to everywhere but extreme east of the city and even that is only 30 minutes.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
After a long ride. Lebreton will be reachable from more places faster.
Not really, it was pretty quick and easy to get to CTC when i bussed and no longer then a car ride would of been.

And lebreton in normal every day traffic is already a nightmare to get to and around it. Add special events like bluesfest and now the senators and it will be even worse then the kanata experience.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Not really, it was pretty quick and easy to get to CTC when i bussed and no longer then a car ride would of been.

And lebreton in normal every day traffic is already a nightmare to get to and around it. Add special events like bluesfest and now the senators and it will be even worse then the kanata experience.
No it won’t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad