GDT: Semi-Final | United States Vs Finland | 9:30 PM ET | NHLN/TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonglk

Dec 28, 2012
Moscow, Russia
I will support the neighbours. Which is Finland and the US. Anyway, I would like a good high speed hockey with a close game, not like the previous one.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yep good hockey and neutral referees all we want.... but seems impossible

Our Canadian referees spend a lot of time in the US with the whole cross-border shopping thing so you had better believe that they are going to be heavily biased against you.

We even speak the same language! And we watch the same television programmes and listen to the same music.

So, better buckle up for referees who will do everything they can to promote the anglosphere.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Our Canadian referees spend a lot of time in the US with the whole cross-border shopping thing so you had better believe that they are going to be heavily biased against you.

We even speak the same language! And we watch the same television programmes and listen to the same music.

So, better buckle up for referees who will do everything they can to promote the anglosphere.

And our refs are disgruntled because the exchange rate has been so crappy for so long...

Buttermilk

Dec 11, 2018
If Finland win it's not wonder. Wtf guys. So lately in WJC Canada is the best but Finland is good second.

But I have bad feel about this game. I'm not convinced about Finland but we all know that's not matter because it's Finland.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Let's go Brink and York!

Hope Caufield scores another 5 vs 3 goal to try and erase all the turnovers he will have. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad