Confirmed with Link: Seider signs (7 x $8.55m)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
With these core guys locked up, and contracts ending the next few years, the cap rising, there is gonna some serious money to spend on free agents if he wanted too..

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023
No, I was told we absolutely needed to fold and give Mo whatever he wanted over 9M to get that 8th year and do it immediately.

That someone would obviously fold and we’d be screwed

Reactions: Ulysses31

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
And Seider's not German. He's Austrian by birth, raised by his paternal grandfather, a fisherman.

is Moritz even his real name or is that just what he tells people because he's embarrassed that he was named after a fish?

and what else is he hiding?

Reactions: jaster

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Our team is still a below bubble team in terms of overall talent. Other than that, we do have a bunch of bright spots, which is nice. Imagine this team with Hronek on it, would probably be in contention for a Conference title.

That's just stupid argument.

People think it's the same them when there's same players replaced with "same kind of" players.

It's not the same team. Why can't you guys project the INTERNAL GROWTH ?

It's a better team because:

2024 Seider will be better than 2023 Seider
2024 Raymond will be better than 2023 Raymond
Edvinsson will be better than Jake Walman ever
Cam Talbot is a better real starting goalie we have had since Jimmy Howard greatest times.
Patrick Kane plays full season, instead of a shortened one
etc.
More defensive system.

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023
That's just stupid argument.

People think it's the same them when there's same players replaced with "same kind of" players.

It's not the same team. Why can't you guys project the INTERNAL GROWTH ? It's a better team because:

2024 Seider will be better than 2023 Seider
2024 Raymond will be better than 2023 Raymond
Edvinsson will be better than Jake Walman ever
Cam Talbot is a better real starting goalie we have had since Jimmy Howard greatest times.
Patrick Kane plays full season, instead of a shortened one
etc.
More defensive system.

My favorite item here is “more defensive system”.

Not refined or better coached or anything, just more. We will have the most defensive system

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Stevie is a f***ing wizard
SYGMS1.jpg

I know no one got deked here. I just love posting my pic. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad