Seattle Kraken 2024-25 Prospect Rankings: #9

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Seattle Kraken #9 prospect

• Ty Nelson

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Tyson Jugnauth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lukas Dragicevic

• Logan Morrison

• Ryan Winterton

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Caden Price

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Andrei Loshko

• Tucker Robertson

• Kaden Hamell

• Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Sale finally gets on the board. I voted for him, but I am not sure he belongs here yet. He has been trending towards bust status and there are still prospects like Winterton, Morrison not on the rankings list even though they have played NHL games.

Current Rankings:

#1 Wright
#2 Catton
#3 Firkus
#4 Rehkopf
#5 Nyman
#6 Goyette
#7 Miettinen
#8 Sale

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
each year the give and take, the pros and cons about each prospect kind of get me revved for the season, and I think you guys would benefit from really discussing each guy and identifying his attributes & drawbacks & potentials & spots of focus.

I'm biased because I'm trying to learn and this is the opposite of that. I'm not the one being catered to however, which is correct, so just thinking of the benefits of doing it from your forum's self-interest

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
each year the give and take, the pros and cons about each prospect kind of get me revved for the season, and I think you guys would benefit from really discussing each guy and identifying his attributes & drawbacks & potentials & spots of focus.

I'm biased because I'm trying to learn and this is the opposite of that. I'm not the one being catered to however, which is correct, so just thinking of the benefits of doing it from your forum's self-interest
This is a good idea in a vacuum. But remember we are very likely one of the smallest fan bases on HFBoards. A lot of folks here are also new to hockey and are learning. They are not in a position to do deep dives on players.

Also, this is just a poll. We don't need to wait for this to discuss prospects. And we really don't. There are discussions on the prospects thread about certain prospects.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I liked Caden Price in his draft year. His post draft season was strong, including 11 pts in 11 WHL playoff games. It seems like he has a decent chance to develop in to a well rounded middle pair D.

I don't know enough about Winterton and Morrison, my guess was always that they were more like spare scoring forwards that might not find a spot. But I didn't take note of them in CV last year so I have no idea. And Ty Nelson I can see has good upside but the trend with smallish offensive D prospects is just plain bad lately. It's also not a player type we're short on. So I went with Price.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004

There are maybe a half-dozen active posters on this subforum, our GDT's are frequently only a couple pages while other teams can go into the hundreds. You cant *force* us to do deep-dives on the entire Kraken prospect pool. Hell, I specifically *hate* the fantasy hockey "draft proposal" banter on here as well...am I supposed to feel bad for not participating in that, too?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad