Seattle Kraken 2024-25 Prospect Rankings: #7

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Seattle Kraken #7 prospect

• Eduard Sale

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Julius Miettinen

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Ty Nelson

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tyson Jugnauth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lukas Dragicevic

• Logan Morrison

• Ryan Winterton

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Caden Price

• Andrei Loshko

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Went with Sale hoping the end of his season last year was no fluke and a taste of things to come.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I think Eduard Sale most likely will not be an NHLer.

Miettinen seems like a safe bet and I think he has strong 2C upside. I see a lot of Jordan Staal in him. I have him third on my list.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I think Eduard Sale most likely will not be an NHLer.

Miettinen seems like a safe bet and I think he has strong 2C upside. I see a lot of Jordan Staal in him. I have him third on my list.
He was always going to be a boom/bust type of player. Since his draft, his stock certainly has not gone up. This season is, very likely, his make or break year.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
He was always going to be a boom/bust type of player. Since his draft, his stock certainly has not gone up.

Not just since his draft year, it cratered from his D-1 until now.

Before his draft year he was considered a likely top 5 guy, then plays poorly and gets drafted 20th, and now would not be re-drafted in the 1st round.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Not just since his draft year, it cratered from his D-1 until now.

Before his draft year he was considered a likely top 5 guy, then plays poorly and gets drafted 20th, and now would not be re-drafted in the 1st round.
Good point. Has had a downward trajectory for a while now. I did give him a pass for last season but unless he is much improved this season, it would certainly justify us ranking him so low in our prospect pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad