Seating in the TD Garden

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FinnBear

Feb 21, 2016
Sorry if this should be in the Tickets Section but I had a quick question about seats for my fellow Bruins fans.

We will be attending a pre-season game this year in the Garden. I was told there is no bad seat in the house but how do you feel about the corner or end Loge Seats (like 10, 3, 20, 7, 6 ) versus Center Ice Balcony Seats in the first 6 rows?

Do the Balcony Seats feel far removed from the game to the point where we would watch the game mostly on the Jumbotron? I appreciate any insight from the local fans and thank you for your time.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Sorry if this should be in the Tickets Section but I had a quick question about seats for my fellow Bruins fans.

We will be attending a pre-season game this year in the Garden. I was told there is no bad seat in the house but how do you feel about the corner or end Loge Seats (like 10, 3, 20, 7, 6 ) versus Center Ice Balcony Seats in the first 6 rows?

Do the Balcony Seats feel far removed from the game to the point where we would watch the game mostly on the Jumbotron? I appreciate any insight from the local fans and thank you for your time.
@FinnBear

The Balcony is fine - I will concede the eyes/brain tend to be seduced by the big board, in the lower bowl that is not an issue.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I’ve always preferred center ice balcony myself. To me the best seats are dead center ice right at the edge of the balcony. You get a really clear view of everything and the angle allows you to never be blocked whether it be leaners, standers, or when everyone jumps up for a goal or fight

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad