Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
1705875238610.png

No Bernard or Spector.

Douglas and Johnson are go.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Sucks about Bernard but not surprising. He was limping just coming into the stadium earlier today.

Hopefully the secondary is strong enough to negate the weaknesses at LB when it comes to Kelce over the middle.

Dorian Williams, step on up.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Sucks about Bernard but not surprising. He was limping just coming into the stadium earlier today.

Hopefully the secondary is strong enough to negate the weaknesses at LB when it comes to Kelce over the middle.

Dorian Williams, step on up.
It'll probably be Dodson and Klein in the middle. I don't think Williams will be in there too much.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
It'll probably be Dodson and Klein in the middle. I don't think Williams will be in there too much.
Salc said in pregame that Poyer will also play some linebacker with Cam Lewis picking up slack around the secondary.

It's going to be a wild ride not sure my nerves can take this one. lol

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
I can't take the pressure. I don't know if I can watch.
If they can beat KC they can beat anyone
I want to agree, but this is by far the worst chiefs team in the past 8 years. Getting by them is more mental than anything. Baltimore is a better team and is going to be very tough for whichever team leaves Orchard park with the win.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I'm a little concerned. It looks like I won't be able to watch, but I can watch a re-air of a dog's agility competition? I'm hoping it will just show up late

1705879763192.png

• Wow
Reactions: Chainshot

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
My dream of a TB vs Buf SB is over yet again, but I can't be too unhappy with the effort. The defense surprisingly let down late in the game, and losing Dean hurt bad - back-up got torched for three big passes including the last TD. TB shoulda had another FG and took Det's first FG away with an easy INT, but Detroit is the better team and a pretty good story. Hope they can make it and play Buf in the big one.

Reactions: jd1970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad