Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Missed that TD cuz my dog just had.to go out even tho he went out right before.kickpff
Snow blowed the backyard this morning just for the dogs, they were pretty happy about it
Saturday/Sunday was ugly lol wanted nothing to do with another blizzard/\ after last year! They went to the park this morning

====

Benford back on sidelines with helmet on

Spector questionable (back)

per wgr

====

EDDIE O!!!!!

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I forfeit my right to an entertaining game. I'm totally fine with watching the most boring game in NFL history from this moment on.
I get what yer sayin but even without the stakes it ain't exactly boring if they keep ripping off big time plays. Fumbles, picks, 50+ yd QB TD scrambles.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I forfeit my right to an entertaining game. I'm totally fine with watching the most boring game in NFL history from this moment on.
The only way the Steelers are scoring 21 points is if the Bills turn the ball over. Throw aways are fine. Punts are fine. Just no turnovers.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Gotta say…Harty saving all of his best plays for these games is a wonderful surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad