Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I don't know why, but this (starting at 1:36) just came to mind when talking about the Cowboys (and Jerry Jones).

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
From Salc one minute ago
1705340748674.png

:D:D
1705339877353.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dubi Doo

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
If the Refs give the Bill's a penalty will it stop ?
They can’t issue a penalty, they discussed it after the last playoff game. It was just a threat trying to get the crowd under control.

Think about it, the Steelers fans in attendance would just be encouraged to throw more snowballs…

What they need to do is throw people out when they’re caught doing it. But for whatever reason they won’t do it.

Serious question - why doesn’t Buffalo have a heated field like KC?

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Yooooo, my technical director just invited me to a 4 person deep dive on the technology my teams have been building for the past 3 years with the CEO of the whole company. 90 minutes, starting at 4:30. I’m steaming mad. I message him back, “I have nothing prepared.” He replies, let’s meet real quick to discuss what you’ll have to get together. This f***ing Steelers fans is like, “ha! Got you!” He did. He did get me.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016

Other than the injured guys, the noteworthy moves are:
-Lenny didn't get a PS callup
-Joseph over Ford (I like)
-Von over Kingsley (we'll see)

No Douglas or Dodson is really unfortunate, but the D has been pulling through with a 'next man up' mentality all season and they completely shut down Miami even after Douglas got hurt so I have faith in them to hold their own. The rest of those I can live with, Davis would've been an unfortunate loss in previous years but most of Josh's picks seem to have involved him this season and Shakir and Kincaid have been excellent when called upon.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
They can’t issue a penalty, they discussed it after the last playoff game. It was just a threat trying to get the crowd under control.

Think about it, the Steelers fans in attendance would just be encouraged to throw more snowballs…

What they need to do is throw people out when they’re caught doing it. But for whatever reason they won’t do it.

Serious question - why doesn’t Buffalo have a heated field like KC?

The new stadium will have that—real grass heated from below.

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
No Douglas or Dodson is really unfortunate, but the D has been pulling through with a 'next man up' mentality all season and they completely shut down Miami even after Douglas got hurt so I have faith in them to hold their own. The rest of those I can live with, Davis would've been an unfortunate loss in previous years but most of Josh's picks seem to have involved him this season and Shakir and Kincaid have been excellent when called upon.
Normally I'd say whatever about Dodson because I think Spector has shown well, but they're going up against the most run-heavy team in the NFL. Dodson would have seen a lot of field for something he does well at. Douglas I'd have bet money would have picked Rudolph.

Reactions: 1specter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad