Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
So the Ravens are understading the assignment (28-13). The Raiders (trailing Indy 14-3), Panthers (trailing Jacksonville 16-0), and Titans (trailing Houston 20-3) most definitely not.

We'll need Cincy and Pittsburgh to lose tonight. And most importantly, win this game.
Yeah KC and Seattle was always our best hope for clinching, but I have sc feeling we're going to go into next week with a loss putting us in danger even with a win today

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don’t care. I’ll happily lose this game and miss the playoffs if it means Beane actually invests in Wide Receivers this off-season. He’s f***ed it up for years and is in desperate need of treating the position at least half as important as he does depth pass rusher.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I certainly don't get the McDermott hot takes (for this game) Punting a 4th a short on your side of the 50 inside of two minutes in a one score must win game isn't exactly some conservative play. It's likely the right one given how good NE's defense is playing right now.

The defense certainly showed up to play.

We are up 6 points in a must win game at home. You can't lambast the guy for not being up 20 points at the half.

NE has a legit great defense. Buffalo has dropped like 5 passes. They SHOULD be up 2-3 scores sure. But all that matters here is the W.

Come out, drive down the field, get a TD. After that play solid ball control football and don't allow any big plays. Collect the W.

Reactions: BowieSabresFan

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
Well, i am following along here being that I live in MD (and am enjoying the Ravens kicking some rear today so far), but given what I've read (and I trust you guys), Buffalo really needs to play a lot better next week, get the turnovers out of their system, and learn to catch. To barely be getting by this week (if they hold on) and last week against two subpar teams isn't good!!!!

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I don’t care. I’ll happily lose this game and miss the playoffs if it means Beane actually invests in Wide Receivers this off-season. He’s f***ed it up for years and is in desperate need of treating the position at least half as important as he does depth pass rusher.
Of course you would. You'd rather be right then the team win.

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Yeah KC and Seattle was always our best hope for clinching, but I have sc feeling we're going to go into next week with a loss putting us in danger even with a win today
Yep, but it would be nice to have more breathing room next week if we needed it. Getting a loss out of the AFC South opens more possibilities.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
It's very annoying seeing them fail to get to Zappe before he gets rid of it. Lots of close calls but no cigars.

And as soon as I type that they get him.

Damnit! Pats Oline blocking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad