Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Now as long as we don't give the Chargers short fields we should be OK. Can't see them putting together long drives.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Is it just me of should the have gone for 2 there?
It's not a bad idea if you trust Allen more to get the 2 than the defense to stop Easton Stick, if it comes down to it. But I don't think it's quite necessary at this point in the game, especially being up 8 guarantees you OT if it come to it. But ultimately, it's the 3rd quarter, too many things can happen in the interim.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Tough catch there. Can't say we were playing off on that one
Yep, they make that catch on a 3rd and 2 you tip your cap and live with it. Especially when it doesn't go for extra yards, doesn't put them into scoring position...just come back and do better on the fresh set of downs.

Gift us a Stickception.

1 more quarter to go. Supposedly a commercial free one at that.
I'm curious if it's commercial free only on Peacock, or will the WGRZ simulcast also be commercial free?

Also, if commercial free means more Collinsworth...I might prefer the ads...

• Haha
Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
It's not a bad idea if you trust Allen more to get the 2 than the defense to stop Easton Stick, if it comes down to it. But I don't think it's quite necessary at this point in the game, especially being up 8 guarantees you OT if it come to it. But ultimately, it's the 3rd quarter, too many things can happen in the interim.
I don't think it's just about which side you trust more. Imagine they trade punts (or FGs) and LA gets it back with ~7 minutes left. There's an advantage to be had in LA not knowing that they'll need a 2nd possession if the 2 point doesn't go their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad