Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Melissa Stark: "What do you have to do to play better defensively?"

McD: "Just gotta play good defense."

Gee thanks Coach.

Charissa Thompson was on to something with the whole "make up what the coach will say" thing. Don't bother with actually interviewing them.

Reactions: Zman5778

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
How is Allen not the MVP favorite? It’s truly insane how much people overvalue interceptions.

6 more TDs than the next closest player…

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
They have this whole ridiculous narrative that all because he has all of these turnovers then that must mean he is the reason we've lost so many games. Its comical...

Last edited:

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Jets and Broncos? Those are the only that I would partially blame him for because of turnovers.
Pretty much. You can convince me Josh wasn’t fully to blame for the Denver loss though. But I’m not budging on Josh being 100% to blame on the Jets loss. Multiple unnecessary throws that led to 3 ints that killed multiple drives in a one score game. If he just manages that game, instead of hero ball, we win that game.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Pretty much. You can convince me Josh wasn’t fully to blame for the Denver loss though. But I’m not budging on Josh being 100% to blame on the Jets loss. Multiple unnecessary throws that led to 3 ints that killed multiple drives in a one score game. If he just manages that game, instead of hero ball, we win that game.
Yup . Jets game is on him. With a honorable mention to the ST at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad