Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Also before anyone says anything, if the Bills do convert on the previous drive, they don't get the ball back at the 25 yard line. So I don't want to hear any "It should be 17-0" comments, there's no way to know how the Bucs drive plays out not being back up and how the Bills drive plays out if they get the ball at their own 25.

Reactions: Zman5778

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Also before anyone says anything, if the Bills do convert on the previous drive, they don't get the ball back at the 25 yard line. So I don't want to hear any "It should be 17-0" comments, there's no way to know how the Bucs drive plays out not being back up and how the Bills drive plays out if they get the ball at their own 25.

We have crystal balls though, we all know that Bass would have pinned them at the 1.

Reactions: brian_griffin

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Every time the Bucs run the football is a win for us, because it's one less play Evans is getting a touch on the football.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario

Haters gonna hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad