Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY

Welp

I'm at the point of hoping they can get a wild card spot and Allen goes nuclear, but that's starting to look like the absolute best case scenario

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
This is the most points that this trash team has scored all season. Oh my .. We need to do some soul searching.

Not blaming our destroyed D... All of my frustration is pointed at our O..

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site

Welp

I'm at the point of hoping they can get a wild card spot and Allen goes nuclear, but that's starting to look like the absolute best case scenario
Ain’t happening. With all the defensive injuries we ain’t making the playoffs. We might have 2-3 wins left this year.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
It worked. Knox was open. Cook might have been open too on the other side.

Perfectly thrown ball.

The playcall was NOT the issue there.
Big time disagree. Josh had to force a ball and got his reciever hit by two defenders while still trying to catch it. Maybe Knox should come down with that, but 100% Dorsey called a bad 4th and 2 play.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Hard part of the schedule coming up soon. Defense is half dead. Offense couldn’t draw up a winning scheme against a peewee team. Coach is cooked. OC is a disaster.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Watching us run ball control, dink and dunk offense with very little tolerance for errors is really frustrating.

No rhythm, no flow, no tempo... They look like shit.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I mean this game changed on an almost completely phantom call, which they let go a much more blatant version on the previous drive.

It's f***ing ridiculous. They didn't even throw the flag until well after Jones tucked the ball down

Bills literally had a TD drawn up on the first pay of the last possession and Josh just missed him. And then missed a 25 yard wise open theow. But sure, it's the coaching.

Reactions: Zman5778
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad