Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I'm primarily watching the Bears game because my cousin (lifelong Bears fan) and his father (converted Bears fan after having enough Jerry Jones) are attending their first game in Chicago. Watching some Bills and feeling happy it hasn't been my primary game today. Lots of game to be played. They can turn it around. They should be able to turn it around although any dreams I may have been having about a Super Bowl have become dreams of making the playoffs, lol.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
It feels like every opponent punt this year results in us getting the ball at the 15 with either a fair catch or a handful of return yards

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
It feels like every opponent punt this year results in us getting the ball at the 15 with either a fair catch or a handful of return yards
I have to think they will be on the prowl again for a returner at the deadline

That 5 yard pattern to Kincaid looked familiar

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Man I can not wait until Kincaid is given a second route to compliment his 1 yard in the flat play

Reactions: kirby11

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Going for it at your own 34 with a lead would be incredibly stupid.
its an inch. You’re playing a team that hangs 40 on you routinely and you haven’t beaten in years.

we went two decades playing conservative against them when we couldn’t keep up and lost almost every single game.

you play to win.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
First time I have seen O'Cyrus beat cleanly all season

Yep, were headed to 3-3 folks because we have a lunkhead head coach who made the offense change what they did well

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Feel like Allen can usually hit that, but he hasn't had a clean pocket on any long throws

Super glad they have all these ST aces on the team!

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Goddamnit.... Great ST by the Pats. Mac gets his 2nd short field of the day... A Macception for 6 would be fantastic right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad