Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Hopefully a fat loss here will hopefully bring some real self assessments.

IMG_0554.jpeg

Should I have punted more?

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Hopefully a fat loss here will bring some real self assessments. It feels like, in the past, this team has a good win after a loss and just brushes away their red flags. This team looks like one that will miss the playoffs
Overreaction of the year award goes to…

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Well, I’m going to take a giant Ken Dorsey offense and hopefully be back for kickoff.

Reactions: Vito_81

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Hopefully they get the win. Whoever this team is September, October, and November doesn’t matter (outside of wins and losses). What matters is how they look going into the postseason

They’ll look like the rest of us, on the couch with salsa on our shirt watching other teams

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Is this even on Dorsey? The offense can't execute at all.
At the start of the year someone in the media pointed out they traded a pick for a rb at the deadline and he took 11 offensive snaps. Which means either Dorsey’s playbook is so complicated the easiest position to learn couldn’t be trusted…or the player is the dumbest person in the world.

after watching their first round pick run one yard routes all season after last year’s second round pick has no designed passing plays last season..

I think the truth is a combination of the two. Dorsey is the dumbest person in the world.

Reactions: jd1970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad