Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
That punt went from "oh no" to "whoa, great kick and tackle by Neal" very quickly. Almost shades of the opener against the Steelers a couple years ago...

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I know that Jets defense is very good. But this offensive performance is doo doo

The biggest strength of the Jets defense is the Bills offense sucks around it. This has been true ever since McDermott came over. Luckily, they look good against the dolphins and patriots

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Tre's got to get his tackling fixed. 1 for 3 on open field tackles isn't going to cut it, especially when the guys breaking it are a threat to take it to the house.

Reactions: yahhockey

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Uhg there's the new non all pro tre white. I really hope it's not mental of overcompensate out of fear of tearing it again
He's had blanket coverage all night. Yes he's missed a few tackles.....but he's been thrown at maybe twice. Maybe.

He's also made a couple of solid tackles. Hall is slippery.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Been seeing a concerning amount of dumb dumb brain from Allen since the back half of last season. I’m sure there’s some explanation play and personnel wise as to why he chucks those bombs to absolutely nobody except double coverage but good lord they are frustrating beyond believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad