Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Shout out Kaiir for making sure he gets his money's worth now that he's active, don't let the defense off the field.

But the game is absolutely not over. Never understood why people like to waive their white flags early.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Shout out Kaiir for making sure he gets his money's worth now that he's active, don't let the defense off the field.

But the game is absolutely not over. Never understood why people like to waive their white flags early.
I mean our O could awake at any time any given game but we're just going by what's happened this game up to this point. Not looking good.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
I'm not mad or upset that we're going to lose this. We weren't going 16-1....hell, we were never going 15-2.

It's all the injuries on D that has me down
AFC opponents that we should’ve won. That’s why it’s frustrating. Division and home playoff field advantage.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

Because the offense has shown little to nothing today and the defense is too gassed to stop the Jags even if we do score.

Edit to add.... and dumb penalties.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
12th against in points, 17th in yards. And they got blown out by the Texans.

They're gonna look lot better after this game though, that's for sure.

When the offense is struggling to execute and the opposing D is shutting everything else down is it too much to ask that the O coord change up his play calling and game plan?

You guys are so overly defensive.
11th in DVOA.

That Houston game included a return td

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I don't think Dorsey's been incompetent or anything, but he did get out schemed today in addition to the execution issues. Jacksonville has been ready for that little delay run.

Reactions: HOOats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad