Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Jags D is playing well. Had some execution issues early.
Not great execution today. Whether it’s a dropped pass here, a missed block there.

A lot of dumpoffs in the first half that were unsuccessful because of no YAC.

Run game isn’t going anywhere

And some good plays from the jags D
I don’t know. When the offense is this ineffective against a mediocre to poor defense I think a big part of it is the play design and play calling. Drops and poor execution have hurt, but a lot of the plays by their design and what was called have not worked at all.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I don’t know. When the offense is this ineffective against a mediocre to poor defense I think a big part of it is the play design and play calling. Drops and poor execution have hurt, but a lot of the plays by their design and what was called have not worked at all.
It's been more execution than anything. I haven't come away from this game with a "what is Dorsey thinking" reaction at all. The plays have been there to be made.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
You're completely discrediting the Jags D having a good day. They do have some pretty solid talent on that D.....probably the 2nd most talent we've faced.

That said....Dorsey does need to adjust something on the Oline

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Credit to the guys for hanging tough on a complete disarray game with the travel, injuries, always bad matchup vs Jags. AJ is beasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad