Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Alight despite injuries the defense has gotten multiple stops to allow you back in.

Dorsey needs to get the offense moving. No more second down bullshit

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
And nothing says pressure like a morning game in week 5, totally not his great record in prime time games and the second or third most playoff wins the last three years
Thats not what I said so please dont put words in peoples mouth, you know what I said

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I haven't watched most of the game but I'm guessing Dorsey is having one of his bad days
Honestly timing has been the problem most of the half. But when they finally strung together some positive plays he called a classic second down disaster call and ended it. Most of it hasn’t been him…but he roadblocked getting out of the funk.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1696776291276.png

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Honestly timing has been the problem most of the half. But when they finally strung together some positive plays he called a classic second down disaster call and ended it. Most of it hasn’t been him…but he roadblocked getting out of the funk.
The playcall was solid. If the Jags didn't send that one extra rusher, Cook easily gets the corner with a blocker in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad