Votes: 27 36.5%
  • be bottom teams

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I think they'll make a move for an RD. I don't think they want to tank this season and a vet would really help there.

But we're in big trouble if this is what we're going to see from Dach. Without him this team is really screwed because we just don't have the depth to replace him. I said we'd trade for another 2nd center if he went down this year. I don't think that happens and I think they'll be patient but man, he's below NHL standards right now. He can't even make a pass. He looks absolutely dreadful. And it really sucks because he's been through so much adversity. I think we all expected a slower start but he's beyond bad right now.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
Doubtful the Habs make the playoffs. They won't knock off the top three in the Atlantic division, and then they also would have to climb past Tampa Bay, Detroit, Ottawa, and Buffalo as well as the middle teams from the Metro division for one of the two wild card spots. That's a lot of teams to beat. Honestly, doesn't look too likely.

• Haha
Reactions: GrandmaCookie

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Doubtful the Habs make the playoffs. They won't knock off the top three in the Atlantic division, and then they also would have to climb past Tampa Bay, Detroit, Ottawa, and Buffalo as well as the middle teams from the Metro division for one of the two wild card spots. That's a lot of teams to beat. Honestly, doesn't look too likely.
We got it in the bag.
We are in 26th with teams like Carolina Edmonton and Colorado behind us.
How many people were laughing at Buffalo to start the season. :sarcasm:

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Everybody thought this team would take a step ahead this year. I first seen in Pittsburgh game we were a mess. Montembeault played game of his life against Toronto. Hid it in first of season.

Should blow it up go for top pick. Get something good out of season. Instead of holding them together and drafting 8th. Bring in veteran coach in off season

Reactions: Rapala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad