Votes: 12 36.4%
  • be bottom teams

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I think we still gonna suck. Our depth at offence is terrible and i don’t see how Dvo, Anderson and cie can give us more.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Absolutely everything would have to go right for us to make he playoffs and of course that happening is slim. I would like to see us playing some meaningful games late in the year just because it would be good for our development.

I think we finish between 20-25th in the league but much more competitive.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
I think that the team will have some good stretch during the season, but will lack the offensive depth to win all season long. Should any major injury occurs again, they'll finish bottom 5 again, if not... finish around bottom 10.

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
I don't expect playoffs out of our team, we're still rebuilding. I want to see progress in certain areas

- Progress on our powerplay
- I want to see progress in Caufield game, mostly the scoring area. I want him to become a bit more selfish this year.
- I want Slafkovsky to establish himself as a true top line winger this year, No expectations as to how many points he gets, but the play that he brings
- I want our young D core to progress, we need to be better defensively if we aspire to be contenders in the years to come

I expect us to finish outside of the top 20 and I'm fine with it. I want a show, I want face paced games, I don't care if we lose 5-4, 4-3, I care more if we lose by multiple goals.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I think we pick 10-12 OA. But if we move guys out en masse at TDL likely lower. So if we trade Savard , Armia for instance we finish lower than 10-12. Maybe then it's 8 to 11.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
We'll be decent on ES and atrocious in special units. We''ll get tons of injuries. We will lose all our games against the Sens.

Oh wait it's a description of last season.
Still stands unfortunately.

Bottom 7

P.S.
It's not what I hope for. I'm ready to be surprised.

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
- Laine is going to miss MUCH more time than anticipated. Reports of him actually choosing to opt out of surgery does not sound encouraging to me.
- I think Hutson is going to have growing pains. Might even actually get sent back to the AHL at some point.
- I don't think Slaf is going to take the step people expect him to take this season.

On the flipside, I think Dach is going to pick up exactly where he left. I expect Newhook to have a respectable season (45 points). I expect Primeau to give Montembault a healthy run for his money. And I expect Guhle to take a step forward.

All in all, we probably finish bottom-10 again, but not bottom-5.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Whenever I feel bit positive, then my mind leads to Dvorak, Gallagher, Anderson, and sometimes Armia :)
Should I laugh or cry ?

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Whenever I feel bit positive, then my mind leads to Dvorak, Gallagher, Anderson, and sometimes Armia :)
Should I laugh or cry ?

Maybe smile with Armia ;) contract year and he had a great season finish

I say we draft in the -/+ top 10, something like 9

Trenbohabs

Sep 25, 2024
This team is so NOT ready to push into the no mans land. We absolutely need another ELITE forward in Martone or Hagens, since Dach is a mystery box. We can't have Caufield on the 1st line to be contenders, hes going to have to play on a 2nd line against weaker d men. I expect this to happen. Until we have the worst bottom 9 of the league, we will not go outside the bottom 10. This means 2 more years

Chicago
San Jose
Columbus
Calgary
Montreal
Seattle
No way montreal outplays teams like ottawa buffalo utah and a bunch more to be out of the bottom 10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad