GDT: Season Opener Game 1: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 10/9/24 7:00pm EST: SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Time for another cold one???

Yup GIFs | Tenor
what u drinking my man

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I was waiting to order for 5 minutes and then this guy walks into the store and buts right in front of me so I said "hey bud back of the line" and this 5'2" tough guy stands on his tip toes to get in my face and ask me to step outside if I don't like it.
Just laughed in his face and said I'm not fighting you over a pizza.

Then on the way back to my truck he tries to apologize and say how hard of a day at work he had and his wife just left him. I said hmm wonder why and got in my truck and left.

Dick head
Nice:laugh:

You know he's at home crying into his own pizza.

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
Leafs played better. They took a lot of shots from outside, though. Montreal is doing a good job of boxing out & Leafs are staying on the perimeter.

We'll see some pk time in the 3rd for sure. We needed a goal on some of those PPs.

Leafs are interfering & picking a lot. Not a surprise considering who their coach is.
We were terrible last year in the second period as well I think. The long change is hard on the Habs. Glad to be past it with a lead.
I thought d zone play was suspect though. Lotta scrambling.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Leafs played better. They took a lot of shots from outside, though. Montreal is doing a good job of boxing out & Leafs are staying on the perimeter.

We'll see some pk time in the 3rd for sure. We needed a goal on some of those PPs.

Leafs are interfering & picking a lot. Not a surprise considering who their coach is.
MSL said they were working a lot on the defense this preseason. I've actually noticed some positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad