GDT: Season Opener Game 1: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 10/9/24 7:00pm EST: SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
awkward-nod-awkward.gif

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
These are the moments which wins you the hockey games, 5 on 4, 5 on 3, and Matheson simply always f.ucks up these chances.
Like every fricking time!
I dont know if he turn his brain off, or is just that dumb, but its so painful to watch him on the PP.
It’s like, it takes the coaching staff to lose games like this to finally come up with an idea like “hey! What if I put the best player from PP2 with PP1!? I’m a genius!”

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Hope you're okay. That's why I married a cop. So she could shoot asshole's in the face. :D

I was waiting to order for 5 minutes and then this guy walks into the store and buts right in front of me so I said "hey bud back of the line" and this 5'2" tough guy stands on his tip toes to get in my face and ask me to step outside if I don't like it.
Just laughed in his face and said I'm not fighting you over a pizza.

Then on the way back to my truck he tries to apologize and say how hard of a day at work he had and his wife just left him. I said hmm wonder why and got in my truck and left.

Dick head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad