GDT: Season Opener Game 1: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 10/9/24 7:00pm EST: SN, TVAS

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Price and his family are in Montreal, wonder if he will be part of the opening ceremony?
More than likely as he's still apart of the team and with Arizona no longer being the poverty franchise needing a way to circumvent the cap floor so they don't actually have to pay that he will likely retire a hab.

Also, in a week his wife will probably say something stupid on social media and we'll feel bad for Carey again.

Reactions: ChikN

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Anyone wishing for a loss tonight.

1728508561521.png

Kidding, not kidding. :D

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I actually think our first goal of the season will go to Evans on a boring nothing play.

Aside from that, happy to be back to an actual NHL season. Summer is long, too hot for my liking, and unfun when my favorite sport is off.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I actually think our first goal of the season will go to Evans on a boring nothing play.

Aside from that, happy to be back to an actual NHL season. Summer is long, too hot for my liking, and unfun when my favorite sport is off.
Evans scored the 1st one last year!
Disqualified.

Jokes aside, I feel apprehensive towards this season all of a sudden after being excited for so long lol

I wish I could say it was the Laine injury that's got me down but it's more the 0/24 PP (Even not featuring our real guys most of the time, it still feels like our PP concepts are just not good right now)

I feel like this game, even just the 1st one, will tell us a loooot about the team very quickly
Hoping for some fun tho!
Got my eyes on Slaf, Dach, Hutson primarily tonight, Side eye on Caufield

Let's go Red.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Evans scored the 1st one last year!
Disqualified.

Jokes aside, I feel apprehensive towards this season all of a sudden after being excited for so long lol

I wish I could say it was the Laine injury that's got me down but it's more the 0/24 PP (Even not featuring our real guys most of the time, it still feels like our PP concepts are just not good right now)

I feel like this game, even just the 1st one, will tell us a loooot about the team very quickly
Hoping for some fun tho!
Got my eyes on Slaf, Dach, Hutson primarily tonight, Side eye on Caufield

Let's go Red.

Didn't remember that, I just picked him because that would be the one player whom I'd get the least excited for if he scored. And I actually chose him amongst the likes of Dvorak, Gallagher, Armia, and Anderson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad