Music: Sean "P Diddy" Combs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
So he's into sexual assault and beating up women. Can't wait to see what's next from this clown.....

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
What a laughable apology video by P Diddy. If you really want to take responsibility for your actions, turn yourself in.

I guess that crazy P Diddy we saw in Get Him to the Greek wasn't really him acting, it was just him being himself.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Kind of has an Epstien-lite feel to it in the sense of wondering who/what is connected to Diddy's f***ed up escapades.

Only two guys in the rap game have put him on blast; 50 Cent (who isn't exactly a choir boy himself) and Eminem given he routinely takes shots at him in his music/albums

As someone pointed out in the thread way earlier;

So a rundown

Diddy is Epstein. Prolly also killed Tupac.
Usher was likely raped by him as a kid. Biebs was also invited into his crowd. His head of security was Michael Jackson’s head of security when he died. He blew up Kid Cudi’s car. Cuba Gooding Jr also accused of rape in connection. Jennifer Lopez accused of giving him a gun to shoot a woman in a club. And everybody has known this, forever.

This is gonna be a deep rabbit hole.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
Nothing will happen to him as usual. I’m happy to see that celeb worship is slowly dying out as people realize that there are more people like this in Hollywood and entertainment than most could ever imagine.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Nothing will happen to him as usual. I’m happy to see that celeb worship is slowly dying out as people realize that there are more people like this in Hollywood and entertainment than most could ever imagine.
He is arrested, in jail, and while awaiting trial denied bail. Not sure how that quantifies as "Nothing will happen to him as usual".

Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad