Claimed off Waivers: [SEA] Kraken claim Karson Kuhlman off waivers from Bruins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Lots of hustle. Good guy (I think he wore a letter in the lower levels)

He's Bruins 15th best forward.

Wish him luck, but him playing regular minutes usually meant we were in trouble depth-wise.

Seattle w/Leach probably a good spot him... not sure he'll stick, but effort is probably not the issue.

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
Thank god. Don’t get me wrong he works hard. But god I hated seeing him in the lineup over the years. He made Daniel Paille look like Gretzky.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
He starts skating, he starts picking up speed, he's gonna do something!!! oh, he lost the puck again.

He's a fine extra forward.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
He can't be any worse than McCormick or True have been. Seattle just doesn't have any prospects to call up to give a look so worth a shot on these guys who can't stick on better teams.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
This is a great pickup. He's fast and he can really shoot the puck. Dude has looked great this year and made a lot of plays that his linemates didn't finish.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Glad he got picked up and deserves a chance somewhere else. Speed, energy, hustle and hands of stone are what you're getting.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
He can't be any worse than McCormick or True have been. Seattle just doesn't have any prospects to call up to give a look so worth a shot on these guys who can't stick on better teams.
True has been a disappointment. I followed him on the Sharks and while he always did well enough on the Cuda (AHL) to deserve callups he was pretty ineffective in the NHL. Getting more of a chance in the Kraken has not changed that.

Not sure how Kuhlman does on the Kraken but doubt it would be worse than True.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
This is a great pickup. He's fast and he can really shoot the puck. Dude has looked great this year and made a lot of plays that his linemates didn't finish.
Ironically the 4th line started (finally) potting some goals when he wasn't dressed.

Mostly coincidence, but hopefully Kuhlman's shooting% raises for Seattle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad