GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
This team is clearly not going to hire an Anglo coach because of politics. But I can’t wait until new French candidates are to young to grow up under the Jacques Lemaire style of coaching. God the quality of our team has suffered because of it.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Apparently the Leafs have never had a player injured in a game before.They have been after Perry all game.

I'm disgusted with the leafs attitude with this..a f***ing accident

But Perry does have a kind of dirty reputation... they literally think he did this on purpose

Its unreal tho

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
bad period, not much else to say about that one... Perry still shook, barely any hitting, Danault line non existent... urgh. Hopefully the boys go all out in the 3rd

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Leafs completely dominated that period. We need to start skating again instead of waiting for the chances to come and hoping for the hail mary outlet pass from our inept dmen.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Can we just put the 4th line on the PP, just shoot from everywhere and try not get scored on.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm disgusted with the leafs attitude with this..a f***ing accident

But Perry does have a kind of dirty reputation... they literally think he did this on purpose

Its unreal tho
I think it's just Perry being Perry. He talks a lot of smack and pisses people off. I think it doesn't really have much to do with JT at this point. The guy goes out of his way to annoy people. :laugh:

One year I think he unscrewed a goalie's water bottle when he wasn't looking.

Reactions: MasterDecoy

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Horrible 2nd. Tatar-Danault-Gally was terrible. Armia is the worst Hab by a mile. No excuses, he's got to be swapped for Caufield next game. Should have traded him at the deadline for something because he's not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad