GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Gallagher is coming off an injury, and pretty sure he was injured last year too. He's not looking good but it's not exactly his fault.

Hopefully hell look better as time goes this time around.

i know its not his fault but hes pretty damn useless when hes not all over the ice in the opponent's face

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
All the while Weber plays like a little girl collecting his 7M paycheque.

has this guy actually tried to hurt someone since he’s been in Montreal? Pathetic effort level.

the habs are about as allergic to violence as New York Rangers fans. They're like doctors who faint at the sight of blood.

Reactions: Monsieur Miz

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Yeah they were during last year's p'ayoffs too.

i'm surprised of this from Gallagher (is he even playing?). Not surprised at all from tatar and danault

Surprised about Gallagher? When did he ever step it up in the playoffs?

A Loyal Demidog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
This playoff series *should have* been epic and have me the most excited ever... but with Dumbinic as coach, I really, sincerely have no hope - and it f***ing sucks. I wish we can bring Julien back, even Therrien I don’t give a shit. Anyone but Dumb Dumb. :(

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Slowest and most boring team in the league... Caufield is too skilled for those guys, the reason why he was left out. :laugh:

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 60M/yr scam artist, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
The fact we're icing washed up plugs like Staal and whatever shit D we have instead of Caufield, KK and Romanov tonight makes me sick, Ducharme truly is braindead.

Reactions: habsfan891

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Surprised about Gallagher? When did he ever step it up in the playoffs?

just from his style of p'ay in general.

he was not as bad in the begining of his career but since then we have not real'y made the playoffs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad