GDT: SCP24 | RD3 | GM1 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:30PM CT | TNT

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Not like another PP for us would have mattered. They had a great time on a 6 days rest. Probably when to Cabo instead of working on a shit PP that should never have pavelski.

Reactions: Blindsummit

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
3 -5 at home is pretty poor.

Too many invisible forwards tonight...And their star players all hit the scoresheet.

My confidence in this is now pretty low

Reactions: Kcb12345

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
The Stars got outplayed. Let’s see how they respond.
No they didn't, game was very even.

Hintz better get his ass out there for game 2. It’s the playoffs everyone is hurt. Play through it Roope.
If hes got a broken wrist theres not much hes gonna play through

3 -5 at home is pretty poor.

Too many invisible forwards tonight...And their star players all hit the scoresheet.

My confidence in this is now pretty low
We havent won a game one in Dallas since 2019

Can we please chill on overreacting from 1 game?

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
It became an even game, but the Stars were outplayed the first couple of periods.
We outplayed them in the first handily. Tanev screwed us in the second, otherwise we outplayed them there too. Tanev screwed us in 2ot too, this was his worst game in green. Faksa looked bad as well. Otherwise? We had no real weak spots.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Johnny Tomala

Jan 24, 2017
I will watch game 2 and I have work at night shift next week so I can watch all games in next week. Stars are unbeaten this playoffs when I am watching them. I was working during this game. I predicted it will be loss.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Looking promising for Roope from practice, he has to come back game 2. Still can’t believe the two posts on the overtime power play.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Looking promising for Roope from practice, he has to come back game 2. Still can’t believe the two posts on the overtime power play.
Yeah, I wonder if the Stars social media person is going to get a talking to for showing (for the first time) Hintz participating in a practice with the rest of the team. Before this, the only reports we've ever received is about Hintz skating on his own. This tips the hand a bit to show he's likely playing in game two.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I wonder if the Stars social media person is going to get a talking to for showing (for the first time) Hintz participating in a practice with the rest of the team. Before this, the only reports we've ever received is about Hintz skating on his own. This tips the hand a bit to show he's likely playing in game two.

Idk he's skating with only the spare guys there it looks like.

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
One thing I noticed is we weren't crashing the net as much as usual. Wonder if they are worried about the Oilers counter attack and getting stuck deep in the zone (which ironically happened on the GWG against in x2 OT).

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad