GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 9:00PM CT | TNT

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
If Oettinger can keep on like tonight and Deboer finds a way to not run with just 5D we’re dangerous.
I’m concerned that Hakanpaa is not coming back and we could be stuck with 5D the rest of the way.

Is his injury bigger and being hidden how bad it is?

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
I’m concerned that Hakanpaa is not coming back and we could be stuck with 5D the rest of the way.

DeBoer said before the series that he might play before this series is over.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Reverse jinx DENIED
Not a reverse jinx, just embarrassed and frustrated. Rants looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than playing hockey and MacK looks pouty. 2nd line is useless offensively. Going to be 5 game series unless something changes. Avs aren't winning 3 in a row, and they for sure aren't winning game 7.

DeBoer owns Bednar

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Pretty sure Deboer mentioned Jani was skating at least once. I think before game 2 when Marchment came back he mentioned both were skating and that Jani was going to take longer.

I think he also mentioned Jani wouldn't go on this trip to Denver with the team before they traveled but would be available the next time they went there ? So game 6 or next round he could be ready ?

Last edited:
Reactions: roryjones

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
Such a nice executed game. Brilliant.

Skärmbild 2024-05-12 094419.png

Reactions: MrHeiskanen

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Faksa > Pavelski stop scratching good players for old players who fall over, can't skate, turn the puck over to the other team and are just completely useless. How many wasted opportunities and f*** ups can this veteran get while Nils makes one minor error and is benched the entire game.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Faksa > Pavelski stop scratching good players for old players who fall over, can't skate, turn the puck over to the other team and are just completely useless. How many wasted opportunities and f*** ups can this veteran get while Nils makes one minor error and is benched the entire game.
Lmao

Reactions: MrHeiskanen

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

They've shown him skating again. He was also skating close to the end of the regular season and then had his setback and stopped appearing on the ice.

Reactions: LT

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
The main forum's Stanley Cup section, this series, while seemingly acknowledged as the best has only a quarter of the posts of the VAN-ED series, and about half of the posts for either Eastern Conference series.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah well size of the fanbases. Pretty sure any with the Leafs involved is allways by far the longest thread even if the Leafs were to get swept.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad