GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM7] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 6:30PM CT (BSSW)

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
If we get game 6 and 7 Otter and Colorado gets what their goalie has been giving them We have a chance.

Mackinnon is so damn scary though.

I would honestly consider calling up Bichsel and let Nils sit.
If PDB is willing to play anyone else, they might as well call that player up. Nils won’t get more than 3 minutes a game unless they build a big lead.

Reactions: Henderson33

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Congratulations on game 7 and the series win. I think every Western conference-based team was cheering on Dallas simply because Vegas knights are cheaters for faking injuries on their guys. So happy Stars won. Best of luck against the Avs.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
What a series!! Road should be easier from this point, Avs don’t worry me stars bottom 6 and goaltending should be a clear edge. Time to see what the stars can do against cap compliant nhl teams.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
What a series!! Road should be easier from this point, Avs don’t worry me stars bottom 6 and goaltending should be a clear edge. Time to see what the stars can do against cap compliant nhl teams.
MacKinnon and Makar can still carry that team on their backs, we're definitely not in the clear playing Colorado.

Reactions: Kcb12345

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
We had an easy end to the regular season our forwards have never broken 20 mins a night, the only rest issues is for the D IMO.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
The thing with Colorado is that I feel like we will be able to come back and score goals and counter attack them. With Vegas, if we got down 1-2 goals it felt like the game was over even with an entire period left.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Colorado will be tough can’t overlook them but this Vegas team was the toughest test. Knights pretty much had a top pair dman on the ice at all times, Georgiev doesn’t have that luxury vs this forward core.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Hey congratulations on the win, and thank you for restoring balance in the cosmos.

A few points:
- Are Hintz and Johnston twins????
- Does anyone have a video of that Oettinger promo cartoon where he goes super saiyan and turns into an otter? I can only find one on Instagram, hoping to get a higher quality version.
- I like you guys' jersey color. Be it the full green with shade of jade, or the black jersey with neon radiation trim, both look great.
- I read that spleen, when marinated and cooked properly, is a great side dish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad