GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM4] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
P.K. Subban is visibly upset that Dallas is winning right now. What a douche nozzle
Lmao he looked soooooo pissed off. He has been praising Vegas non stop in previous games and now he says the Stars have outplayed them all series? All while looking like someone on the Stars slapped his mom. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a broadcaster so angry about the way a team is playing (in a close 3-2 game no less). What a joke.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Now, how do we hold onto this lead is the question?

Otter needs to be "Hasek" like he said he wanted to be. He has a chance to completely redeem himself and build some momentum/confidence for himself.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Lmao he looked soooooo pissed off. He has been praising Vegas non stop in previous games and now he says the Stars have outplayed them all series? All while looking like someone on the Stars slapped his mom. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a broadcaster so angry about the way a team is playing (in a close 3-2 game no less). What a joke.
Dude is such a tool. I hope they don't do a fashion segment with him on what kind of clothes the players wore before the game. Dumbest shit I've ever seen. Who gives a shit what color shirt they had on?!

P.K. is BIG MAD at intermission. Biased clown

Reactions: Kipper 17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad