GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM4] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Coming out tied with the way they played is a big win.

I need to watch the replay of that goal because A) I thought it was offside B) Didn't get to celly proper because of the offside I thought had happened.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

I need to watch the replay of that goal because A) I thought it was offside B) Didn't get to celly proper because of the offside I thought had happened.

Yeah I thought it was off as well so I had such a tame reaction to that goal

• Haha
Reactions: Henderson33

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub

I went back and re-watched it multiple times and I honestly couldn't tell where the puck was when Pavelski entered the zone. Dadanov had already released the puck but I can't tell if it or Pavelski entered the zone first. I'd need a different angle, I think.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I went back and re-watched it multiple times and I honestly couldn't tell where the puck was when Pavelski entered the zone. Dadanov had already released the puck but I can't tell if it or Pavelski entered the zone first. I'd need a different angle, I think.
Yeah I watched it a few times, I still *think* it was offside but there is no way a camera would have caught it with the speed it was dumped in.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Bad period, Otter has looked better other than that god awful rebound goal. If the STARS align and they start playing like they can we may have ourselves a series boys!

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I thought we played fine up until the goal. Vegas had shots but didn’t look dangerous. After the goal it was a different story but we are at 1-1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad