GDT: [SCP R1 GM2] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild - 8:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

2023 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
ROUND 1 – GAME 2 – 4/19/2023 – 8:30 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Minnesota Wild
★ 0-1 ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 1-0 ★

1em5YM3.png

93GoNkZ.jpg
6aOiMGI.jpg

SjImKxd.png

AG6YijM.png

6iZZg3W.png

2023-04-17 - Wild 3 - 2 Stars (OT2)
2023-02-17 - Stars 1 - 2 Wild (SO)...
2023-02-08 - Wild 1 - 4 Stars.........
2022-12-29 - Stars 4 - 1 Wild..........
2022-12-04 - Wild 6 - 5 Stars (SO)...
2022-10-08 - Stars 1 - 5 Wild............

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:wild

Kaprizov - Hartman - Zuccarello
Johansson - Gaudreau - Boldy
Nyquist - Steel - Foligno
Duhaime - Dewar - Reaves

Middleton - Spurgeon
Brodin - Dumba
Merrill - Faber

Gustavsson

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I would appreciate two of Seguin/Marchment/Domi/Wyatt finding the scoresheet tonight. Seguin plays pretty well with Robo and Hintz but it definitely f***s things up moving him away from his normal spot.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I would appreciate two of Seguin/Marchment/Domi/Wyatt finding the scoresheet tonight. Seguin plays pretty well with Robo and Hintz but it definitely f***s things up moving him away from his normal spot.
Agreed. He seems to be the best option for a Pavs replacement but moving him or WJ to that spot have the most negative downstream affects on the lineup. I'm kinda shocked they haven't ruled Pavs out, maybe he plays?

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Agreed. He seems to be the best option for a Pavs replacement but moving him or WJ to that spot have the most negative downstream affects on the lineup. I'm kinda shocked they haven't ruled Pavs out, maybe he plays?
I assume there is less than a 0% chance he plays. I think he's done for the 1st round minimum unless it goes 7. Would love to be wrong.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
What about Domi moving up. He played with Kane and looked good. Amazing at passing as well. Can he play RW?

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
Question from far, far away: Do anyone one how the team have prepared themselves for this game? Given they played for ages the other night.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
What about Domi moving up. He played with Kane and looked good. Amazing at passing as well. Can he play RW?
I like the idea of Domi with Robo and Hintz but I feel like you don't wanna separate Domi and Seguin or Benn and Wyatt, which doesn't leave a lot of great options. Maybe put Marchment on the top line and promote Faksa to the third line. Faksa looked good last game, could create some space for Domi and Segs. I don't know... I wish there was a more obvious solution that didn't massively downgrade the 2nd or 3rd line.

Does this mean Kivi is playing? Tufte be big, but it's not like he uses his size that well.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I like the idea of Domi with Robo and Hintz but I feel like you don't wanna separate Domi and Seguin or Benn and Wyatt, which doesn't leave a lot of great options. Maybe put Marchment on the top line and promote Faksa to the third line. Faksa looked good last game, could create some space for Domi and Segs. I don't know... I wish there was a more obvious solution that didn't massively downgrade the 2nd or 3rd line.

Does this mean Kivi is playing? Tufte be big, but it's not like he uses his size that well.
rumor has it jim nill put a hit out on matthew dumba55

• Love
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Puck Luck 73

Dec 17, 2021
That was a pretty hard hit on Pavs. With his age and the way he looked right after, this might be a season ending situation for him. I hope not,

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Why Tufte? Big dude but he does not use his size like that. Also, don’t focus on the physical hitting part. Ignore their style of play and play your game. Skill will beat the wild. Don’t go down to their level and try to out hit them. Don’t fight them. All their guys who fight would love to fight Benn. It takes Jamie off the ice and they lose a useless 4th non impact player. Have to ignore their style and play your game.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I think I side with those who think Domi ought to be on the top line, with Segs centering line 2. Not to mention, it looks like Tie is our biggest fighter right now, perhaps channeling his old man. Plus, he should be rewarded for helping a teammate when others didn't. But mostly, he seems to have higher end passing skills right now over Tyler S.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I think I side with those who think Domi ought to be on the top line, with Segs centering line 2. Not to mention, it looks like Tie is our biggest fighter right now, perhaps channeling his old man. Plus, he should be rewarded for helping a teammate when others didn't. But mostly, he seems to have higher end passing skills right now over Tyler S.
I like that idea as well but PDB seems to like having a righty and lefty that can take face offs on each line. Which is why it probably won’t happen even though Domi is probably the set up guy Robo and Hintz could really use. I just don’t think Seguin is a good fit with Hintz and Robertson. Seguin needs a set up guy.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Who are the officials? Literally the only thing that matters.

edit: It's a different crew

Reactions: roryjones

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Why Tufte? Big dude but he does not use his size like that. Also, don’t focus on the physical hitting part. Ignore their style of play and play your game. Skill will beat the wild. Don’t go down to their level and try to out hit them. Don’t fight them. All their guys who fight would love to fight Benn. It takes Jamie off the ice and they lose a useless 4th non impact player. Have to ignore their style and play your game.
Looks like Tufte is going to be a scratch, so maybe the answer is calling him up provides a body for practices while not depriving the AHL team of one of their better players.

Reactions: Sports2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad