GDT: Scheduled Loss vs Rangers? Put coal in the Rangers stockings instead. - Edm v NYR - 5:30 PM.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Just got home and turned it on and the Oilers score 4. This is nuts. Exactly like last night.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The only thing shocking about the rangers getting a powerplay, is that it took so long for them to call a penalty.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I've really liked our 2nd line of McLeod-Drai-Foegele. They were a bit sloppy early in the game, which can be expected with a brand new line, but I think they're developing something good. McLeod and Foegele have been great at attacking, and although Drai has 0 points, he's had a great game defensively and getting the puck headed the other way up the ice; I think he's been mostly really good tonight. All three forwards are a +2 tonight.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Remember, about a month ago, when Nurse got smoked in the forehead in warmup by a puck that ricocheted off the cross bar? Ever since then he’s played very well. Maybe the same phenomenon happened to Skinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad