GDT: Scheduled Loss vs Rangers? Put coal in the Rangers stockings instead. - Edm v NYR - 5:30 PM.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
Can they wait that long? Mid Feb they are thick in the middle of their heavy schedule. Why be f***ing around with the roster at that time. Get someone in before and get them settled.
Hell no. They needed a goalie a few weeks ago. Season's almost done for if they go into another losing streak.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Team really needs to be feeding Lavoie some minutes at the NHL level... with Brown playing like he is... absolutely no reason not to give Lavoie some time up.
I'd think that a team like Las Vegas would've already sent Brown to the AHL and brought up Lavoie. They probably don't let him play 9 games. This team needs to be more cut throat if they're serious about winning.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Maybe I'm paranoid... but what's the odds a certain New York icemaker makes the ice a little poorer quality than average when a speed team with Connor McDavid on it comes to town?

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
12 missed shots... 12.

Said earlier Rangers have been great at protecting their home plate. Collapsing and getting bodies and sticks in shooting lanes.

But Oilers ... 12 missed shots.

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Here we go
gif.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Is he in a hurry?
Quick Russian is a good way to slip and fall on the ice and let in a goal or two. C'mon Quick be Russian.
Yeah, I'm hoping for at least an OT point. This team needs to bear down and just get it to OT. Whatever it takes.
The type of game where you just have to Calgary Flame the puck in. By that being 3 flames fly into the goalie, Hubs kicks it and somehow its allowed. Wait, probably wouldn't pass for us...

Reactions: KarmaPolice

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
12 missed shots... 12.

Said earlier Rangers have been great at protecting their home plate. Collapsing and getting bodies and sticks in shooting lanes.

But Oilers ... 12 missed shots.
Thats probably not an abnormal amount. I dont know why the broadcast is so fixated on that.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I'm glad that guy with the strange hat and the gross beard isn't doing commentary tonight. He sounds like Kermit the Frog. It's horrible to listen to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad