Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Come on man! Side of the leg is a breeze on the pain meter, at least it wasn't a 6 hour elbow session :laugh:

Love it, came out perfect, which artist worked on it? Very clean work, interested on checking the portfolio. I'm on number 11, American Traditional work on both legs and arms, I prefer individual pieces on my sleeves so next one for sure will be a Panther but not just a black Panther, it will be a traditional FL Panther now that we finally made it to the top.

Reactions: wampa13jku

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
When we made it to the final last year I was thinking of things to do to celebrate if we somehow won. I said if they did it I would take us to one of the deluxe Disney hotels for the first time. I didn’t think we’d automatically win but going 11-1 in the last 12 games heading into the final, I thought there was a pretty decent chance. I was fantasizing of going and then…we got demolished. Of course we still could’ve gone anyways but it would’ve sucked knowing it wasn’t to celebrate the thing I wanted it to. Well, we did it this time! Somehow, someway, the Florida panthers won the Stanley cup! “What are you going to do? I’m going to Disney world!” And ironically, they were playing the victory music from D2 mighty ducks in the gift shop, one of my favorite movies growing up and of course hockey. What are the chances haha
IMG_5738.jpeg
IMG_5735.jpeg
IMG_5723.jpeg

Last edited:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019

Barky’s gf is

Marie Bouzková, a professional tennis player. Maybe their first son will take over the captaincy from Lundell one day?​

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
My goodness that looks so bad in retrospect.

I actually like that fourth. Pysyk, despite being a blue line disaster most of the time, was a pretty good 4th line forward and you could always count on Hawk to start some shit and play hard for his 8 minutes or whatever.

Also, shout out to Anton Stralman, who waived his NMC to get sent out of town as a salary dump after putting in a very good playoff performance vs his former team. Love you, Anton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad