Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
IMG_4155.jpeg

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009

so nice of chiclets to crop the portion out for us lmao.
I listened to the whole thing, Whit gave us a lot of credit like he usually does. And they made fun of RA for being a drunken idiot, definitely not on his side here lol. Image being that old and getting so drunk you make a fool of yourself and have to sleep on a beach and almost get in two fights the next day

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I listened to the whole thing, Whit gave us a lot of credit like he usually does. And they made fun of RA for being a drunken idiot, definitely not on his side here lol. Image being that old and getting so drunk you make a fool of yourself and have to sleep on a beach and almost get in two fights the next day

Why is that guy called rear admiral anyway? Is he after the ass or what.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
View attachment 887748

semi related but goddamn are those blue alternates hard as hell to find
Man now that Kuli came back and won here I want a Kuli jersey but not a new one. I have one of those navy ones he got drafted in sitting around, should I go Draft Day Kuli or Jet Blue Kuli? Also have a blank of those waiting for a name. The pic above added to my dilemma haha

1719459530585.jpeg

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
Vendetta in shambles, especially after he didn't hand over the Cup to Ekblad first.

It went down as I thought it would, with Barky giving it to Bob first. It's a tradition they go by age and by who has been waiting the longest for the Cup. Bob was the oldest on the team (after late addition Okposo), so it made sense. Giving it to PoMo first would also be nice since he had been after it for the longest, but it's almost never the case for the coach to get it first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad