GDT: SCF | VII | "And This One Will Last a Lifetime" | Oilers @ Panthers | 6.24.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’m retired and really don’t need to be focussed on much in my life, but I can’t even focus on my morning cup of coffee today. I cant imagine how it feels for the players.

I keep thinking about them, on both teams and how incredibly difficult this day will be on them all waiting for puck drop, and how one team will have a heart wrenching disappointing end to the day, while one will have an uplifting, joyous experience to have for time eternal.

I have felt quietly confident all series.

My wife always says, “what is your body saying?” I listened carefully, it says it will be a tight game, FLA comes to play in their home building, but destiny overcomes this final hurdle.

Canada wins a Cup. The Oilers org wins a 6th Cup. Our superstars win their first cup. Zack Hyman gets the GWG in Zack’s typical awe shucks way . Connor M wins the Conn(or) Smythe.

It is going to be a very good day HFOil. 👍

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Longest work day EVER.

I know some might be content with the effort the Oilers put in to take it to a Game 7 even if they lose and while I'll be proud of them regardless of what happens tonight, it would be a devastating loss to come this far after EVERYTHING they've overcome this season and not be lifting the Cup tonight so.... go get that Cup Oilers and lets live as immortals for the rest of time.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013

dIGJPer.jpeg

(Series Tied 3-3)

Game Day: Monday June 24 2024
Game Time: 6:00PM
Broadcast: SN

-----

-----

PREVIOUS ENCOUNTERS

GAME 1

GAME 2

GAME 3

GAME 4

GAME 5

GAME 6

------

extralarge.png

Warren Foegele - Connor McDavid - Zach Hyman
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Leon Draisaitl - Dylan Holloway
Mattias Janmark - Adam Henrique - Connor Brown
Ryan McLeod - Derek Ryan - Corey Perry

Mattias Ekholm - Evan Bouchard
Darnell Nurse - Philip Broberg
Brett Kulak - Cody Ceci

Stuart Skinner

-----

extralarge.png

Carter Verhaeghe - Aleksander Barkov - Sam Reinhart
Evan Rodrigues- Sam Bennett - Matthew Tkachuk
Eetu Luostarinen - Anton Lundell - Vladimir Tarasenko
Ryan Lomberg - Kevin Stenlund - Nick Cousins

Gustav Forsling - Aaron Ekblad
Niko Mikkola - Brandon Montour
Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Dmitry Kulikov

Sergei Bobrovsky

-----

OhP88N1.jpeg

• Projected lineups based on last game.

• Sunset on Sunrise.

• It was a ride, but thank you for letting me be your party captain.

• Just win.

Hats off to Soli.

Only @ HFOilers does a GDT start @ 12:01AM

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
Good Morning Oiler Fans! My user name on this board originally was Game 7 from the Stanley Cup 86-87 win over the Flyers, however there was a glitch and somehow I couldn't retrieve it lol. Now let's cheer on the boys and make some more history!

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Not sure I can handle a loss tonight after coming back down 0 to 3. Please for the love of God win tonight for my mental health lol

Well, if we lose, they always say History repeats itself. Edmonton lost in 1983 against the NYI and got swept. Then the year after, won their first cup. So if we don't win today, we will win next year for sure.

But in saying that. LET'S WIN THIS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad