SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Is Daryl Katz a pariah in Edmonton? Is he even at these games? You hear nothing about the guy.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Im still curious how bennet constantly gets away with the most dumb founded stupidity plays over and over. Like do the refs love him, is he a "veteran player"; whats the narrative for him getting away with constant stupid stuff OVER and OVER

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Edmonton has been a completely different team since game 4. The change in play has been incredible. Panthers can’t f*** around. They better win this game. If oilers force a game 7 it’s hard to see them not winning it.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Shoot it or pass it to the oilers for another breakaway? I think i choose pass. What a choke job by the cats

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
How is Florida not ready to play in three straight games?

Panthers have checked out

8uep5h.jpg

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Is Daryl Katz a pariah in Edmonton? Is he even at these games? You hear nothing about the guy.

Nobody likes him, or his weird kid, or the fact that he's always busy displacing and suing homeless shelters, or the massive tax hike from paying for his stupid tacky looking arena.

Reactions: TheOrganist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad