SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdd8771

Jun 18, 2024
As a Pittsburgh Pirates fan it will give me great pleasure in either outcome. Either Edmonton wins and I win some money and get to enjoy the Panthers tears. Or I get to see Edmonton come so close only to fail after a very spirited effort.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I want your pick on lottery numbers after this is over and I'm not taking no for an answer.

The hockey Gods are in love with you this year.
I have not had a year like this in my life.lol

Maybe in the 80;s.. Czechoslovakia won a World's and Oil won a Cup?

I don't expect another year like this either.lol

Reactions: fahad203

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Someone explain to me what happened in this series. Up 3-0 and dominating...And then in game 4 you get demolished 8-1????

Explain what happened.
Florida was up 3-0 but was doing anything but dominating. Bob was just significantly better than Skinner for the first 3 games. The only game Florida played better than Edmonton from start to finish was game 2.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
How do you go from being up 3-0 to losing 3 straight and being utterly boat raced in 2 of the 3 Ls? This is really something. I just don't know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad