GDT: SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Inject Shania Into Your Veins

• "We Might've Took The Long Way, We Knew We'd Get There Someday"

• "I'm Glad We Didn't Listen, Look At What We Would Be Missing"

• "We're Still Together, Still Going Strong"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The ice must be horrible. Both teams are repeatedly overskating the puck.
It's worse than in Florida.

In the first 5 minutes of the first or so they were scooping slush out of the crease

Honestly it benefits the Oilers. The Panthers are the stronger cycling team. We are the rush offense team

cruisecity

May 24, 2024
The Janitor is buzzing out there. Not going to lie even though I think they were all overpaid for the regular season, Janmark+Brown+Foegele earning it these playoffs. Even Rico playing smart hockey.

Again, for anyone who wasn't alive or cognizant of hockey in the early 80's, this series comeback is the definitive highlight of Oilers hockey in our lives. No matter what happens it has been an absolute ride.

Close this one out, hopefully Coffey/Knoblauch/a player reminds these guys to not fall asleep even for a f***ing second. After we score the foot is off the gas. No remorse for these losers. Bury them again.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
All the Holland Boys doing WORK this game. Henrique, Brown, Janmark, Foegele, Hyman, throw Broberg in there too even with a few mistakes. They're doing this without a McDavid contribution on the scoreboard. Holland has his flaws but lets show this man some damn respect for building a TEAM.
He's done well, especially with the cards he's been dealt (Klefbom injury, few quality prospects in the pipeline, some bad contracts (Lucic et al).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad