GDT: SCF | V | "Big Game Hunting" | Oilers @ Panthers | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
They punched them in the nose and bloodied them for 8, don't forget the details and effort that were instrumental in putting 5 past their starter. Keep working, nose to the grindstone, and come home to an absolute nuthouse. Expect FLA to come out like gangbusters with a far better effort so if they aren't on their game, they'll be done. So be focused and prepared right out of the gate.

Live to fight another day Oilers. Go get it.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
WE already have the recipe for success against these Cats. Just go out there and do it all again.

Escape that forecheck pressure and find quick outlets up the ice.

Execute on your rush chances. Execute those dekes, passes, and shots.

Shoot high on Bob!

In-zone Knob defence must be completely solid. Cats will push tonight, when they pushed last game they got plenty of chances that Skinner bailed us out on. Need better Knob defence tonight than the game before.

Execute on the PP. 5 on 4 will arrive tonight and be here to stay for good.

Stay smart and mature when they are dirty.

Give as good as you get. These Panthers can be bullied too.

Series ain’t over till it’s over. Tonight’s game is pivotal. Win tonight and we can take the whole damn thing. Let’s go
Oilers and Believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
How the hell am I going to make it to 6pm? I'm currently playing this game at the moment, and it sucks.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Yeah, I realized this yesterday, the only loss Edmonton has had beyond Game 3 was with Pickard in net. The team overall is 4-8 in Games 1-3, but 9-1 in Games 4-7.
These ups and downs and rallying in the last few games has not been good for my health.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
The most important game of the McDrai-era is here.

Considering the fire with which Florida will play tonight, series could be over within 10 minutes depending on Skinner's form – 3 goals against on 12 shots are not out of question.
They want to make Stu look terrible as early as possible, sucking the energy out of the team. The guys can protect the net to a certain extent, but he will have to make some critical saves, no way around it.

They basically need to get a majority of bounces, a human Bobrovsky and a solid all around performance from everyone for three games straight to even have a chance. Very unlikely, but if someone can do it, it's this team.

It really is the most important game of their careers. And if they win that will continue until history of hopefully made.

They look delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad