GDT: SCF | V | "Big Game Hunting" | Oilers @ Panthers | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
1718728350387.png

zoo99

Nov 15, 2006
On the plane right now, landing in Florida in about 30 mins, so pumped , I think we see the same Oilers that we did in Games 1 and 4., fast relentless attacking. Also made the trip down to Carolina for game 5 to witness Pisani overtime shorty magic, hopefully that’s a good omen. If we get some fair officiating and a solid game from Skinner they take this in my opinion.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
On the plane right now, landing in Florida in about 30 mins, so pumped , I think we see the same Oilers that we did in Games 1 and 4., fast relentless attacking. Also made the trip down to Carolina for game 5 to witness Pisani overtime shorty magic, hopefully that’s a good omen. If we get some fair officiating and a solid game from Skinner they take this in my opinion.
cheer loud

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
This will be the hardest game the Oilers likely ever find themselves in. Florida will come at them hard tonight to wrap the series up. If they can get it back to Edmonton for game 6 I think they win that game but this game will be difficult.

Tonight is their toughest challenge. If they win tonight game 6 will be absolutely bananas at home which should give them a ton of energy. Then it comes down to 1 game that's a coin flip.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I was wondering if Panthers fans would ever get dumb, looks like they found their thing. See an army of them on twitter fighting hard to allege that their players that appear badly injured that somehow don't miss a shift are, in fact actually injured.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Going to be way too anxious to post here during game time but I think we got this. Bobrovsky is notoriously up and down and we finally shook him. We were the better team 3/4 games now. Just gotta finish the job.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
IMO, we are a better team. Tonight is a character test and the guys have shown remarkable resilience this year. There is something about this team that leads to believe we are going to win the cup. This team is one for the ages and they will be remembered for a very long time
If we can pull it off with Connor leading the way he likely cements his legacy as at worst the 3rd best player of all time and he's not even 30 yet.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
gonna see Florida's best game tonight, no doubt they DO NOT want to come back to that wild Rogers place environment for Game 6...they will be desperate obviously

Oilers need to weather the storm and get to playing their game as quickly as possible

Skinner needs to be as good as he was in Game 4 to have a chance and the good news is that they'll be confident they can get to Bob now

confidence is sky high and they've been in this situation many times before this year....go get a f***ing win!
This should be the best game of the series.
Edmontons confidence is as high as its been.
Desperation (Oilers) vs desire (Panthers) and if the Oilers can win tonight then despiration (and worry) will start to leak in Floridas game on Friday.

letgo-lets-goooo.gif

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
This should be the best game of the series.
Edmontons confidence is as high as its been.
Desperation (Oilers) vs desire (Panthers) and if the Oilers can win tonight then despiration (and worry) will start to leak in Floridas game on Friday.

letgo-lets-goooo.gif

I think that could start as early as the first period tonight if we start on our toes and get the first goal.

We absolutely need that first goal.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
IMO, we are a better team. Tonight is a character test and the guys have shown remarkable resilience this year. There is something about this team that leads to believe we are going to win the cup. This team is one for the ages and they will be remembered for a very long time
There is just something very different about this team I agree

Reactions: TB12

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
If only Florida wasn't so far, that arena would have been like a coyotes game lmao
I don't know why we don't get direct flights to Miami considering it's a major cruise port and tourist destination. Pretty much the most efficient way to go there is fly direct to Orlando then drive to Miami.

Reactions: McHelpus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad