GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
We have all just watched what is called an "anomaly" in SCF games.
It does get things back into a way better frame of anticipation for the series.

The Oilers vastly outplayed Florida in game 1 and outplayed them in game 3 along with dominating them tonight in game 4

• Love
Reactions: Race Dawg

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
11:02 at night and it's still daylight in Edmonton? Is this an Arctic Circle kind of thing where the Sun doesn't set at this time of year? Weird.
Completely normal here in northern Alberta, yes. The winters are depressingly dark but in the summer there’s sunlight 5am until 11pm

Edit also it’s only 9 local time here still

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Honestly, whatever happens Tuesday, we took a win and gave our fans something to cheer for.

One game at a time. Florida is gonna come out roaring on Tuesday.

Reactions: BB79

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Florida is still completely in the drivers seat, but maybe a tiny seed of doubt entered their minds. If Edmonton can steal game 5 in Florida then it gets real interesting.

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
Tkachuk the father loves traveling and eating. He's happy.
1718507528188.png

• Haha
Reactions: BB79 and T-Funk

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
The Oilers vastly outplayed Florida in game 1 and outplayed them in game 3 along with dominating them tonight in game 4
I've been watching them all. I do agree about the Oilers not being out of things at all in terms of play level.
But, I am a staunch believer in "the best team wins", so fatal mistakes are fatal.

All I was referring to in my statement about tonight being an anomaly was the lopsided score. I'm not going to do research on it, but 8-1 isn't common. I'm quite happy with it, though.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I must say Oilers used up all their luck today.. Bobrovski luck shifted to Oilers for a game.

All the open net chances that FLA couldn't put in and all the goals Oilers scored that wouldn't normally go in...

FLA can now have the cup.
Oh, you must, must you?

Those goals that wouldn't normally go in normally go in. It's the odd man rushes and shots up high that they weren't getting in previous games that go in. That's their game, and they finally got it back tonight.

Will it continue? Who knows?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Honestly, whatever happens Tuesday, we took a win and gave our fans something to cheer for.

One game at a time. Florida is gonna come out roaring on Tuesday.
Will be interesting to see how Bob responds.... he looked human today.

In other games, even when the oilers got a good look, you were just expecting it to stay out one way or the other.

Reactions: PBandJ and BTO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad