GDT: SCF | IV | "What Do We Say To The Gord of Death?" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 6.15.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I must say Oilers used up all their luck today.. Bobrovski luck shifted to Oilers for a game.

All the open net chances that FLA couldn't put in and all the goals Oilers scored that wouldn't normally go in...

FLA can now have the cup.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
If it goes 7, the scenario I see is Panthers winning in 7. If the Cats lose 5 though I do think it’s most likely going the distance.
100 percent. I think game 5 decides the series. Think if edmonton can steal game 5 they put them selfs in real good shape heading back to edmonton with momentum on there side

• Haha
Reactions: Just Rude

ozzie

Aug 3, 2005
Australia
So who wins a second game, Dallas Mavericks or Edmonton Oilers.
Both had blow out wins, may or may not mean anything in the end.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Exactly this.. let us celebrate our 'we won game 4 by a mile' banner and then choke us out.

I mean, it's not like the oilers haven't had their chances in this series. It's unfortunate that it took this long to open the floodgates..... likely too late.

Reactions: Czechboy

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Oilers should probably try saving some goals for the next game. Would be hilarious if they get shutout in Game 5 LMAO

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Look at the scoring spreads of the last 5 or so Cup Final series

eg The Avs blew out the Bolts one game, though most games were close… also the Bolts blew out the Avs one game

One game is one game lol. I’m sure the Oilers can come back, but this could easily be a blip on the radar for the Panthers
I’ve watched hockey a long time. Obviously, I’m being a bit dramatic because I’m pissed lol. Anything could happen and ultimately this thread will be locked and with it any bold determination I have made after one hockey game.

Honestly, game 5 could go a million different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad